View of the Great Smoky Mountains from Max Patch

Friday, October 22, 2010

MY NEW BEST FRIENDS

Two-legged friends are highly overrated!  While driving the very rural Virginia countryside today, I came across a bunch of new four-legged friends.  The goats were so cute!
(Click on photos to enlarge.)
The Virginia countryside was very pretty.
 A few houses here and there.

 A lot of farms.
 These are my new friends - the goats!
 This one came right over to me and wouldn't leave me alone!
 He was so friendly and sweet.
 Look at that face!!  Who could resist?


 The donkey, on the other hand, was very unfriendly.
 He just walked away - he was acting like such an ass!!
 My little pal was desperately trying to escape.



 This one was shy at first, but he eventually came around.
 I had to leave them, unfortunately.
 But, they ran after me.
 He begged to come with me.
 Had I not feared a shotgun blast to my back, I would have taken him!
 More nice scenery!